Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Music to Move By??

Interesting music choices in boot camp aerobics Monday.  First we are holding these squats while David Crowder Band is singing "forever and ever and ever..."  Not like it didn't already feel like I had been holding that position forever already.  (Here's the song if you don't know it.  The "and ever and ever and ever and..." part comes near the middle of the clip.)



Then, further into the workout some song is playing about living for today like you are going to die tomorrow.  Me, I just hope I don't have a heart attack in the middle of class.  Course, if I die tomorrow it means I survived today's class, at least.

Going to have to ask instructor if he plans playlist this way on purpose... (at least it gave me something to think about other than sore thighs.)

No comments: