Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Daffodil Days


It's that time of year again....
Daffodil Days!!!


If you know me, you hopefully know this is one of my favorite fundraisers.  Every year the American Cancer Society sells daffodils to raise funds to support all the wonderful programs they provide for those touched with cancer.  It is a beautiful way to celebrate spring, honor or remember a loved one, or just brighten someone's day.  I strongly encourage you to participate in your area.  You can go to cancer.org/daffodils to find a site near you.  If you are local or want to just make a donation, contact me or go to my personal page.

Each year you can order your daffodils alone or with a commemorative vase.  This is what this year's vase looks like (at least in this neck of the woods - I don't know if they do the same ones nationwide, or if each district does their own thing).
Thank you for your support!!

No comments: