Saturday, February 6, 2010

Excellence: Ever Elusive

Received an email today from Superintendent Jones containing this sentence:

"Together, we are advancing to the next level of excelllence!"

Maybe they should re-think the no spelling test policy.

Update:
Today I went to nfl.com to check out the NFL's contest to win a trip to the 2010 Combine. Here is how they describe the Combine:

The 2010 NFL Scouting Combine, which will be held from Feb, 24 to March 2, is the annual job fair for prospective new NFL players. For six days at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis, players are put through a series of drills, tests and interviews with more that 600 NFL personnel including head coaches, general managers and scouts.

Does no one read this stuff first?  I know I am setting myself for everyone to start pointing out my mistakes, but, in my defense, I don't have 5 layers of management and/or my own staff to check my work.

No comments: