Friday, October 8, 2010

Pierced Ears!

(Ugh!  So far behind on the blogging.  Need to get focused....)

Hannah has been begging for pierced ears for some time now.  I kept putting her off, but planned all along to let her get them pierced around the age she is now.  Unbeknown to her, I bought earrings for her at the Swarovski store when I was in Austria and was holding them for her birthday.  On Hannah's birthday my cousin Kacia came over to surprise Hannah and pierce her ears.  We told Hannah we needed to run an errand and Hannah said, "Can't I just stay home?"  I told her sure, but she might change her mind after she opened her present (the earrings).  She was SO surprised and excited.  Until it was time to actually do the piercing.

Suddenly not quite so sure about this...
"Wait, I'm not ready."  I was so sure she was going to hit Kacia's hand and Kacia's finger would get pierced.
Success!!!

No comments: