Monday, June 23, 2008

Back home again...

Woo hoo!! The girls are home. The Fortin family is back intact. It is great having the girls back home. I forget how fun they are. God has blessed them both with great personalities and senses of humor. It is definitely noisier and messier, but it is all good.


We had a great weekend up in Michigan retrieving them. My job on Saturday was to keep the girls out of the way so Mom, Ron and Jim could get some work done. yee hah! The girls and I ran an errand for Mom and then went shopping and sight seeing up in Mackinaw City (about 20 or 30 minutes from Mom's). We had gorgeous weather and a great time! We even went to the beach (3 lakes in 1 day!). Great day - except the migraine. Blah. Would be really nice if those would stop.



Sunday morning I still had the migraine, so we just loaded up in the car and headed straight home instead of going to church - Jim set me up with a sleeping area in the back and I rested most the way home. How cool is he?!! I highly recommend it as a way to make the time pass on a 7-8 hour car trip!

So this week we try to settle back to the Fortin version of normal and work on getting some things done around the house. Happy Summer everyone!!




No comments: