Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Best Day Ever!

Did I mention that Hannah is getting baptized Sunday?  Oh, and it is her 11th birthday, so now her birthday and her re-birthday will be the same day!!  No offense to my husband or anyone else who has been part of the best days of my life, but I am thinking that this is going to pretty much be my best day ever.  If I can make it through it.  Many Kleenex will die a wet, sloppy death Sunday.  Did I also mention that I have the honor of doing the baptism?!  I cannot tell you how exciting this is for me or the joy I have at Hannah's decision to take this step in her walk with God or how much it means to me.  It is just too much.

I am sure there will be more to come, but for now, I wanted to spread the GREAT news!!!

PS - Contrary to what you may hear via heresay, I did not talk Hannah into it just so I could get one of those cool "New Creation" or "Saved" tshirts.  (but hey, since we will be doing it anyway...)

No comments: