Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Slip Slidin Away!

Safely made it through week 2, run #1. But feel like I barely made it. Y'all know how much I love running in the snow, but today it was REALLY slick and so I was pretty busy trying not to fall the whole time and just wanted to get home in one piece as quickly as I could. Definitely need to get those Yak Trax!! (Actually, my hubby got me some for Christmas, but they were the walker ones, not the running ones. I was afraid to try to use them because someone on the Spark People message board said to be sure to get the running ones. But thinking should have gone ahead and used them anyway because that would have been better than nothing!! Maybe can get them exchanged later this week.)

ANYWAY, had a really slow time today, but made it home without falling (despite slipping alot). AND, I haven't missed a training run/walk yet! (Which is really good for me)

Only 15 more weeks of training to go!!

No comments: